If you enjoy using builds, you’ll like using the Shadows build. Coming in at a massive 533mb, this one is enormous. That means it is too large for most devices you would watch Kodi on. However, it will do just fine for your computer or high-end device. You’ll love the static background because it allows for some of the best add-ons around. This is one you will definitely want to check out. Have a look at our images and use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Shadows Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Shadows Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter cerbrepo.space/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it cerb, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose cerb and then repository.hellhounds-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Hellhounds Repository > Program Add-ons > Hellhounds Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Hellhounds Wizard. Next, select the Krypton builds section and choose Shadows, and then Install.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Close Kodi and reopen it to start enjoying the Shadows build today.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on