If you are looking for a wizard that offers quite a few different options, you will want to check out the Supremacy wizard. By using it, you can find builds for a whole variety of different systems. You will notice that there are some of the best add-ons in the community as well as stunning backgrounds. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it. In the images below, we are using the Yoda build.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Supremacy Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says
,enter www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/ and click OK.
- Now, label it stephen, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on Add-ons.
- Next, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose stephen and then program.SupremacyWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Next, click on the Supremacy Wizard. Choose the builds section and select the Supremacy Wizard build you want to use for your device.
Written by David Minister