The Infinity build is quite large and comes in at a whopping 400mb. That means it is over the scope to use on lower-end devices. However, It should work just fine on your computer or Mac. It is one you won’t want to miss out on. Use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install the Infinity Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says .
- Enter exactly
kryptobuild.xyz/Wiz/repo.kryptobuild.xyz and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name krypto or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on wizards and then plugin.program.Kryptobuilds.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Add-ons > program Add-ons > Krypto Builds Wizard > Infinity.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, close Kodi and re-open it.