KODI Fantastic 3.0 New Addon Releases 2018
Fantastic New KODI Addon 2017 With Movies and TV Shows – Excodus and Covenant Replacement. Released first on the Husham Memar YouTube channel developed by Firestick Plus Man, The developer likes to make the best source of addons available to end users, sources which he locate from the web and give it to everyone to watch, After the fall of Excodus and Fall of Covenant addons which replaced addons before them such as Genesis KODI addon, this addon has had few updates and changes and seem to work really well, for users that have realdebrid they can quickly add it to as well, users that dont use real debrid then know you are also lucky because this addon has all the tv shows and movies links and this addon has given a bit of a surprise the speed on the addon is fast with search and categorise.
- Watch 1080 Movies
- Watch 1080 TV Shows
- Subtitles including international
- Download Movies
- Language Menu to access International contents
- Realdebrid (real-debrid) service access
- Trakt service access
- Setup Libraries
HD Movies and HD TV Show addon, This addon to replace the old KODI Exodus or KODI Covenant with dreaded NO STREAM error for many users that are using Movie addon in 2018. This fantastic addon can be your one step closer to get the latest movies and latest tv shows you need.
With added extra sources that covenant and Excodus don't have you are surely able to find the link you want without getting NO STREAM error.
How To Install Fantastic HD On Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here http://fspmkodi.com/repo/ – and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type Fantastic or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click Fantastic or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository
- Click repository.xxxx.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repository add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click the new installed Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Fantastic
- Click Install
- Wait for add-on installed message to appear
- Add-on installation is complete!
You can now enjoy the latest movies and latest TV shows using the Fantastic KODI Addon,
It is being mentioned (by many users) as the fork of Exodus or Covenant. The truth is, it’s way better than both of those add-ons because of the availability of better 4K and HD links.
Last Updated on