The Meganation build is a very light offering that you may want to get. At around 253 MB, this one is a well-sized build to use on firestick or another lower-end device. That said, it may cause some of the lowest devices to struggle a bit. We like the backgrounds and some of the best add-ons in the community are yours with this build. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Meganation Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter www.onenation.info/Portal/ as you see here, and call it nation.
- Hit ok, and nation will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the nation file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.zip.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select OneNation Portal.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Meganation then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.
Written by David Minister