The OneBox APK is a nice app for finding HD media on your Amazon Fire TV or Android TV hardware (Kodi Box). It is a ShowBox alternative, following ShowBox going offline amid of ton of legal and litigation rumours.
Didn’t know that ShowBox was shut down?
Before we get into the install guide for the OneBox APK, Showbox alternative, let’s have a look at the latest ShowBox news:
Is ShowBox Shutdown and Gone?
If you try to access the ShowBox APK, you’ll get the error message: “Connection error. Check your internet connection!” In addition, a number of websites that link to ShowBox are now offline and displaying warnings to users about the shutdown of ShowBox. Both Showboxdownload and Showboxbuzz are down
Earlier this year, movie companies filed numerous court complaints against some of the sites promoting Showbox. They recently filed an amended complaint which lists the Indian company Galbatross Technologies as one of the main targets.
The movie companies allege that Galbatros, which describes itself as a “performance driven digital marketing agency,” is a driving force behind the showboxappdownload.co site.
ShowBox APK Alternatives
OneBox is a not-so-subtle fork of the ShowBox APK. It contains a number of sources and resolvers from the internet. Per their website, OneBox HD boasts of a huge library of popular content in various categories.
The OneBox APK contains the following features:
- The app is available for free. No payment required.
- You can save the videos and watch them offline.
- New movies are automatically scraped and added on a regular basis.
- The interface of the application is easy and user-friendly.
- OneBox HD APis a light sized application. It won’t take up space on your device.
- The app supports Pro player. You can use this player to play the videos.
How to Install OneBox APK
Install OneBox on Android TV
- Navigate to System > Settings > Unknown Sources and enable the ability to install unknown sources.
- Download the latest version of OneBox and save it somewhere you can access from your Android TV Kodi box device.
- Open up a File Manager app on your Android TV hardware (such as ES File Explorer).
- Navigate to the location you saved the APK above and click on it.
- Select Install. If you get any pop ups about permissions, allow the OneBox APK permission.
- When the install is complete, you can launch OneBox right here for find it in your Apps section.
Install OneBox on Amazon Fire TV or Firestick
- Navigate to Settings > Developer Options and turn ON the option to allow Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Download the Downloader app from the Amazon Fire Store if you don’t have it installed yet.
- Launch and open the Downloader app.
- Select the Enter the URL field in Downloader and enter in this address: oneboxhd.org/onebox-hd-apk/
- Select the download link and click on it.
- After OneBox is done downloading it, click on the Install button. Click Yes to any permission prompts that come up.
- When it is done, the OneBox APK will be installed.
Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with the OneBox APK and do not host any files on our domain. It is your responsibility to under the streaming media laws in your local country and decide accordingly if the OneBox APK is for you.
Written by David Minister
User Review( votes)
Last Updated on