Let us entertain you — with Slingplayer
What does it mean to have the best TV experience? It means getting the absolute most out of the cable and on demand services you already pay for. Only Slingplayer can do that through a single interface, without need of multiple service providers or contracts, or adding more channel apps. It delivers 100% of all your channels anywhere – at home over WiFi, or on-the-go via 3G, 4G, or LTE – even internationally.
Watch and control 100% of the cable or satellite channels you already pay for, live or recorded, on your iPhone anywhere you have an Internet connection —with absolutely no monthly fees
• No blocked shows or games in any location
• Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas
• View and manage DVR recordings
• Watch TV on your iPhone in portrait mode while searching through the TV gallery or program guide
• Watch on a second TV in your home, vacation getaway, hotel suite, or dorm room with Apple TV®, Chromecast® or Roku®
• Enjoy a full hand-off of what you’re watching to your Roku or Chromecast; scroll through the program guide or gallery on your phone, multi-task, even take phone calls
• Replace your Slingbox 500 remote control with the iPhone soft remote. That’s one less remote control in your collection
• Absolutely no monthly fees
– iPhone (iOS 8.0+)
– iPod touch (iOS 8.0+)
– Slingbox 500
– Slingbox M2
– Slingbox M1
– SLINGBOX 500
– SLINGBOX 350
– SLINGBOX PRO-HD
– SLINGBOX SOLO
* Slingplayer for iPhone may work on certain Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Slingbox compatibility guide at support.slingbox.com/KB/KB-2000121. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit www.slingbox.com /upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
– Hopper with Sling receiver
– Hopper receiver
– VIP 922 receiver
– Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
– Cable set-top box and DVR
– Satellite set-top box and DVR
– Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
– Home security cameras
– Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit www.slingbox.com.
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Slingbox Warranty.
By Sling Media
Last Updated on