For everyone looking for a small build, you’ll definitely want to check out the Passion Led us Here build. We love this one because it is only 209MB or so. Because of its size, t is just perfect for all devices. To give it a closer look, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install Passion Led us Here Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter wiz.insomniacs.party/repo as you see here, and call it Insomniacs.
- Hit ok, and Insomniacs will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the Insomniacs file.
- Wait for the message.
- Next, select Install from Repository > Insomniacs Repository.
- Choose Program Add-ons > Insomniacs Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds. Scroll down the list, choose Passion Led us Here Build, and then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.
Written by David Minister
Last Updated on